Hi Kamal,

Not necessarily. You can have different filters applied at index time and
query time. (note that the order in which filters are defined matters). You
could just add the stop filter at query time.
Have your own custom data type defined (similar to 'text_en' that will be
in schem.xml) and perhaps use standard/whitespace tokenizer followed by
stop filter at query time.

Tip: Use analysis tool that is available in solr admin page to further
understand the analysis chain of data types.

HTH