I haven't found one. I have a project plan for something just like
this but it is one of many Solr-related ideas. Mine is actually around
the idea of small multiples with several similar stacks next to each
other and seeing how the same text/query run differently with minor
variations.

If people really like this idea, maybe we can have a show of hands and
somebody will make it.

Let's do it on the Jira by voting. I've created the issue to start
this ball rolling: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7812

Vote and Watch to show your preference. Send others to it. Let's see
if this works as a way to collect ideas.

Regards,
     Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/