Hello,

Solr: 5.2.1
class: org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec

I'm working on a custom data structure for the highlighter. The data
structure is ready in JSON and XML formats. I need also JavaBin format. The
data structure is already made serializable by extending the WritableValue
class (methods write and resolve).

To receive the custom format on the client via solrj api, the data
structure needs to be parseable by JavaBinCodec. Is this correct
assumption? Can we introduce the custom data structure consumer on the
solrj api without complete overhaul of the api? Is there plugin framework
such that JavaBinCodec is extended and used for the new data structure?

--
Dmitry Kan
Luke Toolbox: http://github.com/DmitryKey/luke