Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your suggestion. I think my problem is a bit different from
yours. We don't have any sponsored words but we have to retrieve sponsored
results directly from the index. This is because a site can have 60,000
products which is hard to insert/update keywords. I can live with that by
issuing a separate query to fetch sponsored results. My problem is to
equally distribute sponsored results between sites so that each site will
have an opportunity to show their sponsored results no matter how many
products they have. For example, if site A has 60000 products, site B has
only 2000 then sponsored products from site B will have a very small chance
to be displayed.

--
Regards,

Cuong Hoang