The JavaDoc says that the PhoneticFilterFactory will "inject" tokens with
an offset of 0 into the stream.  I'm assuming this means an offset of 0
from the token that it is analyzing, is that right?  I am trying to
collapse some of my schema, I currently have a text field that I use for
general purpose text and another field with the PhoneticFilterFactory
applied for finding things that are similar phonetically, but if this does
inject at the current position then I could likely collapse these into a
single field.  As always thanks in advance!

-Jamie