when you say a security filter, are you asking if I can express my security
constraint as a query?  If that is the case then the answer is no.  At this
point I have a requirement to secure Terms (a nightmare I know).  Our
fallback is to aggregate the authorizations to a document level and secure
the document which I think we wouldn't have to do anything to the caches
but our customer has pushed back on this in the past.