As we reported, we are having issues with timeAllowed on 5.2.1. If we set a
timeAllowed=1 and then run the same query with timeAllowed=30000 we get the
# of rows that was returned on the first query.

It appears the results are cached when exceeding the timeAllowed, like the
results are correct - when they are truncated.

SEEMS LIKE A BUG TO ME.

--
Bill Bell
billnb...@gmail.com