On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 1 September 2015 at 08:29, Mikhail Khludnev
> <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com> wrote:
> > Last check to check, make sure that you don't have deleted document in
> the
> > index for a while. You can check in at SolrAdmin.
>
> What's the significance of that particular advice? Is something in the
> join including deleted documents as well?

I just don't remember this side case: the orthogonality between children
query and parent might or might not expected up to deleted documents.
Removing this variable makes an equation easier to solve. After a proof
case works, we can think what needs to be deleted.
Note that deletes might be caused by updates.

> P.s. Great article. If I may suggest, it would help to link/mention
> the ^= constant scoring feature when it is shown first.

Thanks. Added link to wiki.

Oh. C'mon! it's announced for ages http://yonik.com/solr/query-syntax/

--
Sincerely yours