Hi Upayavira,

Yes, I tried with a completely new index. I found that once I added the
line below to my /update handler in solrconfig.xml, the indexing doesn't
work anymore.
<str name="update.chain">dedupe</str>

Besides that, it is also not able to do any deletion to the index when this
line is added.

Regards,
Edwin