Erick

Yes, we see documents changing their position in the list due to having deleted docs. In our searchresult,weapply higher boost (bq) to a group of matched documents to have them display at the top tier of the result. At times 1 or 2 of these documentsare not return in the top tier, they are relegateddown to the lower tierof the result. Wediscovered that these documents have a lower score due to docFreq=2. After we do an optimize, these 1-2 documents are back in the top tier result order and their docFreqis 1.