Hi,

I wanted to ask about the implications of different timeout values one can
use.

For example:
>From what I see in the code, the default socket timeout value for Solr is
0.
Does that mean Solr nodes will wait to update \ receive update from each
other without any timeout?
In other words, can the following scenario happen:
1. One solr node becomes very slow for some reason, but is still
considered alive in ZK.
2. Other servers in the cluster try to update \ receive updates from this
node, but do not get responds.
3. Since there's no timeout defined, all nodes in the cluster will
eventually become unresponsive (when the thread pool is exhausted).

I could not find a detailed documentation about the subject, so will
appreciate a clarification of the different timeouts and their roles.

Thanks you,
Arnon