depends on where you are reading "Process Total Time" from.  that
terminology isn't something i've ever sen used in the context of solr
(fairly certain nothing in solr refers to anything that way)

QTime is the amount of time spent processing a request before it starts
being written out over the wire to the client, so it is almost garunteed
to be *less* then the total elapsed (wall clock) time witnessed by your
solrJ client ... but i have no idea what "Process Total Time" is if you
are seeing it greater then wall clock.

: From what I can tell, each component processes the request sequentially. So
: how can I see an Elapsed Time of 750ms (SolrJ client) and a Process Total
: Time of 1300ms? Does the Process Total Time add up the amount of time each
: leaf reader takes, or some other concurrent things?

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/