I understand that i can configure "solr.PhoneticFilterFactory" for both
indexing and query time for "solr.TextField". However, i want to query a
list of term (indexed and stored) from a field ordered by phonetic
similarity, which can be easily done by most of relational database.

Term Component allows me to perform exactly matching and regex based fuzzy
matching from multi-valued field. However, the solr string field does not
allow to customise the default analyser. Is there any other way to
circumvent the problem?

thanks,
Jerry