On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Uwe Reh <r...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
> Am 25.09.2015 um 05:16 schrieb Yonik Seeley:
>>
>> I did some performance benchmarks and opened an issue.  It's bad.
>

> Hi Yonik,
> thanks a lot for your investigation.
> Using the JSON Facet API is fast and seems to be a usable workaround for new
> applications. But not really, as fast patch to our production environment.

Single-valued fields were likely also impacted (but probably not to
the extent that multi-valued fields were).
Are you faceting on any of those?

> What' your assessment about Bill's question? Is there a chance to get the
> fieldValueCache back?

Unclear.  If you look at
You see
"I was always in favour of removing those top-level facetting
algorithms. So they still have my strong +1."
Which means that it could be veto'd

-Yonik