Hi Upaya,
thanks for the explanation, I actually already did some investigations
about it ( my first foundation was :
http://cephas.net/blog/2008/03/30/how-morelikethis-works-in-lucene/ ) and
then I took a look to the code.

Was just wondering what the community was thinking about
including/providing numerical similarity ( approaches, ideas, possible
existent solutions).
Customisation should be the last step, if anything already available.

Thanks for the support anyway !

Cheers

--

Blog - http://alexbenedetti.blogspot.co.uk