Hello,
     I am importing in solr 2 entities coming from 2 different tables, and
I have defined an update request processor chain with two custom processor
factories:
     - the first processor factory needs to be executed first for one type
of entities and then for the other (I differentiate the "entity type" with
a field called table). In the import data config file I keep the order on
which the entities should need to be processed.
      - the second processor needs to be executed after complete the first
one.
     When executed the updates having only the first processor, the updates
work all fine. However, when I added the second processor, it seems that
the first update processor is not getting the entities in the order I was
expected.
     Does anyone had this problem before? Could anyone help me to configure
this?
     Thank you very much in advance,
             Roxana

<http://www.reed.co.uk/lovemondays>