Hi,
As Shawn is saying, disabling the Admin interface is not the right way to go.
If you just disable the admin interface users could still run queries and you
don't want that. The solution that you're looking for, is enabling the ssh
authentication so only the users with the right certificate can query Solr or
reach the admin.

King Regards,
Andrea Roggerone