Hi All,

I am workng on solr 5.2.1. I wrote my own component to get employee id's
from first-component. I am trying to pass these id's to normal
solr.SearchHandler (<requestHandler name="/select"
class="solr.SearchHandler">) to filter the employee id's.

relevant request handler in solrconfig.xml file :

<searchComponent name="custom-priority"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.ext.imiCustomPriority"/>

  <requestHandler name="/select" class="solr.SearchHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
      <int name="rows">100</int>
      <str name="df">text</str>
    </lst>

    <arr name="first-components">
          <str>custom-priority</str>
    </arr>
  </requestHandler>

How I can pass employee id's in qf param correctly in query so that solr can
use this while searching ?

Suggestions are appreciated..

 thanks in advance

AnilJayanti