It's a known deficiency... ConstantScoreRangeQuery and
ConstantScorePrefixQuery which Solr uses  rewrite to a
ConstantScoreQuery and don't expose the terms they match.
Performance-wise it seems like a bad idea if the number of terms
matched is large (esp when used in a MultiSearcher or later in
global-idf for distributed search).

-Yonik