Hi Walter,
can you explain better your use case ?
You index a batch of e-commerce products ( Solr documents) if one fails,
you want to stop and invalidate the entire batch ( using the almost never
used solr rollback, or manual deletion ?)
And then log the exception indexing size.
To then re-index the whole batch od docs ?

In this scenario, the ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient will not be ideal?
Only curiosity.

Cheers