Hi

I am working on a complex search utility with an index created via data
import from an extensive MySQL database.
There are many ways in which the index is searched. One of the utility
input fields searches only on a Service Name. However, if I target the
query as q=ServiceName:"Searched service", this only returns an exact
string match. If q=Searched Service, the query still returns results from
all indexed data.

Is there a way to construct a query to only return results from one field
of a doc ?
I have tried setting index=false, stored=true on unwanted fields, but these
appear to have still been returned in results.

Any advice on this would be very welcome.
Thank You
Collin Hunter

--
www.gfc.uk.net