Hi,

I'm playing with the Solr Data Import Handler, and everything looks
great so far!

Hopefully we will be able to replace our homegrown ODBC indexing service
[using camping+ferret] with Solr!

The wiki page mentions "scheduling full imports and delta imports" but I
couldn't find any further details. Is scheduling supported  by the
current handler, or do I need to use an external trigger ?

Also, any idea when the DataImportHandler [SOLR-469] might become part
of the nightlies ? I read somewhere that it might happen RSN <fingers
crossed>

Thanks,

Neville

  • DataImportHandler ques... Neville Burnell