If you’re using AWS, there’s this:
https://github.com/LucidWorks/solr-scale-tk
If you’re using chef, there’s this:
https://github.com/vkhatri/chef-solrcloud

(There are several other chef cookbooks for Solr out there, but this is
the only one I’m aware of that supports Solr 5.3.)

For ZK, I’m less familiar, but if you’re using chef there’s this:
https://github.com/SimpleFinance/chef-zookeeper
And this might be handy to know about too:
https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor/wiki