: I am getting problems running Solr-1.3-trunk with multicores.
:
: My multicore.xml file is:
: <multicore adminPath="/admin/multicore" persistent="true" sharedLib="lib">
:     <core name="idxArticle" instanceDir="idxArticle"
: dataDir="idxArticle/data" />
:     <core name="idxItem" instanceDir="idxItem" dataDir="idxItem/data"
: default="true" />
: </multicore>
:
: I have solr.home pointing the directory containing it.

what exactly is that directory?  what does "ls -al" in that direcory show
you?

what UID is weblogic running as?

when you first start up your servlet container, you should see an INFO log
message that starts with "looking for multicore.xml" -- what does it say?
what do the log messages arround it (before and after it) say?

what messages are logged before you get this exception?

: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml' in
: classpath or '/var/opt/subacatalog/core/conf/',

what is "/var/opt/subacatalog/core/" ? (is that your solr.home? the
directory that multicore.xml is in?)

-Hoss