Alexandre,

I guess you are talking about that post:

http://lucidworks.com/blog/2015/06/06/query-autofiltering-extended-language-logic-search/

I think it is very often impossible to solve properly.

Words such as "direction" have very many meanings and would come in
different fields.
In IMDB, words such as the names of persons would come in at least
different roles; similarly, the actors' role's name is likely to match
the family name of persons...

Paul