Hi everyone,

I just wanted to confirm that dynamic fields cannot be used with dismax

By this I mean that the following :

schema.xml
[...]
        <dynamicField name="dyn_1_*" type="text" indexed="true"
                stored="true" required="false" />
[..]

solrconfig.xml
[..]
  <requestHandler name="dismax1" class="solr.DisMaxRequestHandler" >

    <lst name="defaults">
     <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
     <float name="tie">0.01</float>
     <!-- Query fields
       -->
     <str name="qf">
        field1^10.0 dyn_1_*^5.0
</str>
[...]

will never take dyn_1_* fields into consideration when searching. I've
confirmed it with some tests, but maybe I'm missing something.

From what I've read in some emails, it seems like this, but I haven't been able
to find a direct reference to this.

TIA!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome