Hello Otis,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-236 has links for
a lot of files. I figure this is what I need:
10. solr-236.patch (24 kb)

So I downloaded the patch file, and also downloaded 2008/06/16
nightly build, then I ran this, and got an error:

$ patch -p0 -i solr-236.patch --dry-run
patching file `src/test/org/apache/solr/search/TestDocSet.java'
patching file `src/java/org/apache/solr/search/CollapseFilter.java'
patching file `src/java/org/apache/solr/search/NegatedDocSet.java'
patching file `src/java/org/apache/solr/search/SolrIndexSearcher.java'
patching file `src/java/org/apache/solr/common/params/CollapseParams.java'
patching file
`src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/component/CollapseComponent.java'
patch: **** malformed patch at line 680:

Am I doing it wrong, or missing some other steps?

Thanks,
Jack