When you want the results of 'b' in the results of the join, you'll have to
reconsider and merge 'b' into 'a' as suggested by Erick... This because the
results of the join are not a combination of the 2 collections (as with "
select a*,b.* " ).
In the 'search' world, you can look at a join as a fq (filter on 'to' field
with 'to'='from' field of query in fromindex "b") on the query in
collection "a". So results from query in fromindex "b" are not
used/retained when querying "a" except for the values used for setting the
'to' field in the filter.

------------------------------

Kind regards,

Paul Blanchaert <http://sr-sl.net/p/paul>

www.search-solutions.net

Tel: +32 497 05.01.03

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://be.linkedin.com/in/paulblanchaert>view
<http://be.linkedin.com/in/paulblanchaert> or connect
<https://www.linkedin.com/inviteFromProfile?from=profile&key=682342&firstName=Paul&lastName=Blanchaert>

This message is explicitly subject to the conditions of the e-mail
disclaimer, available via the following link: mail-disclaimer
<https://www.search-solutions.net/en/articles/mail-disclaimer>. If you are
unable to consult this e-mail disclaimer, please notify the sender at once.

On 17 November 2015 at 09:05, soledede_w...@ehsy.com <soledede_w...@ehsy.com