Steve,

Another thing debugQuery will give you is a breakdown of how much each
field contributed to the final score of each hit. That's going to give you
a nice shopping list of qf to weed out.

k/r,
Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com