Hello everybody,

I need to integrate the Lucene SpellChecker Contrib lib in my applycation, but I`m using the EmbeededSolrServer to access all indexes. I want to know what should I do (if someone have any step-by-step, link, tutorial or smoke signal) of what I need to do during indexing, and of course to search through this words generated by this API.

I can use the lib itself to search the suggestions, w/out using solr, but I`m confused about how may I proceed when indexing this docs.

Thanks a lot,

[]s,

--
Lucas Frare A. Teixeira