At the first glance, this sounds like a perfect match to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Updating+Parts+of+Documents#UpdatingPartsofDocuments-DocumentCentricVersioningConstraints

Just make sure your "timestamps" are truly atomic and not local
clock-based. The drift could cause interesting problems.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/