Below is an example of nested joins where the innerJoin is done in parallel
using the parallel function. The partitionKeys parameter needs to be added
to the searches when the parallel function is used to partition the results
across worker nodes.

hashJoin(
                parallel(workerCollection,
                            innerJoin(
                                            search(users, q="*:*",
fl="userId, full_name, hometown", sort="userId asc", zkHost="zk2:2345",
qt="/export" partitionKeys="userId"),
                                            search(reviews, q="*:*",
fl="userId, review, score", sort="userId asc", zkHost="zk1:2345",
qt="/export" partitionKeys="userId"),
                                            on="userId"
                                            ),
                             workers="20",
                             zkHost="zk1:2345",
                             sort="userId asc"
                             ),
               hashed=search(restaurants, q="city:nyc",
fl="restaurantId, restaurantName",
sort="restaurantId asc", zkHost="zk1:2345", qt="/export"),
               on="restaurantId"
)

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/