You could create a custom DocTransformer. They can enhance the fields
included in the search results. So, instead of fl=somefield you could
have fl=[my-filter:somefield], and your MyFieldDocTransformer makes the
decision as to whether or not to include somefield in the output.

This would of course, require some Java coding.

Upayavira