From: Binoy Dalal [mailto:binoydala...@gmail.com]
Sent: lunedì 28 dicembre 2015 19:38
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: SolrMeter is still a feasible tool for measuring performances?

Solr meter works very well with solr 4.10.4 including the query extraction
feature.
We've been using it for quite a while now.
You should give it a try. Won't take very long to setup and use.

oft.com> wrote:

> >> Hi,
> >>

> >> I=E2=80=99ve read on SolrWiki that solrmeter is not active
> >> developed a=
nymore,
> but
> >> I wonder if it is still valid to do some performance test or if
> >> there =
is
> >> some better approach / tool.
> >>

> >> I=E2=80=99d like also to know where I can find the latest compiled
> >> ver=
sion for
> >> SolrMeter instead of compiling with maven. The release page on
> >> GitHub
> only
> >> gives the source code
> >>
> https://github.com/tflobbe/solrmeter/releases/tag/solrmeter-parent-0.3
> .0
> >>

> >> Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Gian Maria Ricci
> >> Cell: +39 320 0136949
> >>
> >> [image:
> >>
> https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/5oNMOYAeFXZ_LDKanNfoLRHC37mAZk
> VVh=
kPN7QxMdA0K5JW2m0bm8azJe7oWZMNt8fKHNX1bzrUTd-kIyE40CmwT2Mlf8OI=3Ds0-d-e1-ft=
#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/mvp.png
> ]
> >> <http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Gian%20Maria%20Ricci-4025635>
> [image:
> >

> https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/f-unQbmk6NtkHFspO5Y6x4jlIf_xrm
> GLU=
T3fU9y_7VUHSFUjLs7aUIMdZQYTh3eWIA0sBnvNX3WGXCU59chKXLuAHi2ArWdAcBclKA=3Ds0-=
d-e1-ft#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/linkedin.jpg
> ]
> >> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianmariaricci> [image:
> >>
> https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/gjapMzu3KEakBQUstx_-cN7gHJ_Gpc
> IZN=
EPjCzOYMrPl-r1DViPE378qNAQyEWbXMTj6mcduIAGaApe9qHG1KN_hyFxQAIkdNSVT=3Ds0-d-=
e1-ft#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/twitter.jpg
> ]
> >> <https://twitter.com/alkampfer> [image:
> >>
> https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iuDOD2sdaxRDvTwS8MO7-CcXchpNJX
> 96u=
aWuvagoVLcjpAPsJi88XeOonE4vHT6udVimo7yL9ZtdrYueEfH7jXnudmi_Vvw=3Ds0-d-e1-ft=
#http://www.codewrecks.com/files/signature/rss.jpg
> ]
> >> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/AlkampferEng> [image:
> >>
> https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/EBJjfkBzcsSlAzlyR88y86YXcwaKfn
> 3x7=
ydAObL1vtjJYclQr_l5TvrFx4PQ5qLNYW3yp7Ig66DJ-0tPJCDbDmYAFcamPQehwg=3Ds0-d-e1=
-ft#http://www.codewrecks.
com/files/signature/skype.jpg
> ]
> >>

> > --