Hi,

I defined a multi-term analyzer to my analysis chain, and it works as I expect.
However, for some queries (for example '* or 'term *') I get an exception
"analyzer returned no terms for multiTerm term". These queries work when I
don't customize a multi-term analyzer.
My question: is there a way to handle this in the analyzer configuration (in my
schema.xml)? I realize that I can also change the query I am sending the
analyzer, but that is difficult for me since there are many places in our
program that use this.
Thanks!

Eyal Naamati
Alma Developer