You will probably find that the SimplePostTool (aka post.jar) has not
been updated to take into account security.json functionality.

Thus, the way to do this would be to look at the source code (it will
just use SolrJ to connect to Solr) and make enhancements to get it to
work (or if you're not familiar with Java, get someone else to do it).
Unfortunately, that is the nature of open source - there's so many such
features that *could* be extended, they tend to get the feature when
someone actually needs it.

Upayavira