Do not “optimize".

It is a forced merge, not an optimization. It was a mistake to ever name it
“optimize”. Solr automatically merges as needed. There are a few situations
where a force merge might make a small difference. Maybe 10% or 20%, no one had
bothered to measure it.

If your index is continually updated, clicking that is a complete waste of
resources. Don’t do it.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org