Hi Vidya,

I think you are confused with solr search queries/requests with solr other
restful apis to perform CRUD operations on collections.

Sample of search queries are list here with standard query parser :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Standard+Query+Parser

Solr collection apis to perform crud operations on collections :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Collections+API