Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply.

I have uploaded the screenshot here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5itfbaus1c9793/Memmory%20Usage.png?dl=0

Basically, Java(TM) Platform SE Library, which Solr is running on, is only
using about 22GB currently. However, the memory usage at the top says it is
using 73% now (which I think is already higher than the figures, given that
I have 64GB of RAM), and it could potentially go up to 100%, even though
the memory usage of Java(TM) Platform SE Library remains around 22GB, and
there is no other new task which uses alot of memory are running. The
figure is sorted according to the memory usage already.

Regards,
Edwin