I've issued a command to create some collections, but there were an error in
solrconfig.xml (I've specified wrong path to dataimporthandler.jar files).
The creation of the collection failed but now I don't know how to cleanup
everything.

This is a test solrcloud where I'm experimenting in windows environment.

Here is what I see in the UI. I've also checked disk and all directories for
various shards are there. I cannot use the DELETE collection command because
the collection was not really created, but I need to know what is the
correct way to cleanup the situation.

Here is the disk, where all the directories are present

--
Gian Maria Ricci
Cell: +39 320 0136949

 <http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Gian%20Maria%20Ricci-4025635>