Hi Mark,

Yes this is possible. Better, you can use a custom SearchComponent for this
task too.
You retrieve solr parameters, wrap it into ModifiableSolrParams. Add extra
parameters etc, then pass it to underlying search components.

Ahmet

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:59 PM, Mark Robinson <mark123lea...@gmail.com>