Hi,
I am using Solr 4.6.1 and I am trying to import my data from mysql to solr.

In mysql, I have a table with columns,
id, legacyid, otherfields...

In solr I have columns : id, other fields. I want to map the legacyid field
in my mysql table with Solr'r id column and skip the "id" field of mysql
while doing import. Hence I have a mapping,
<field column="legacyid" name="id"/>

But still I get one to one mapping of my mysql id field to solr's id field.
Can you please let me know how to prevent this from happening?

I even mapped id field of mysql to empty solr field. <field column="id"
name=""/>

But still I get mysql id field to solr id field mapping. Please let me know
how to prevent this from happening.

Thanks,
Sriram