Hi everyone,
I'm having trouble deleting documents from my solr 1.3 index.  To delete a
solr server, then issue a commit.  However, I can still find the document in
the index via the query "id:12345".  The document remains visible even after
I restart the solr server.  I know the server is receiving my delete
commands, since deletesById goes up on the stats page, but docsDeleted stays
at 0.

I've tried this with svn revisions 661499 and 671649, with the same results,
but these steps worked fine in solr 1.2.  Any ideas?

- Galen Pahlke