I tried using POST but faced an issue where I am still not able to send
long data. When I send data in the body that exceeds 35KB I get the
following exception:

"An exception of type 'SolrNet.Exceptions.SolrConnectionException' occurred
in [Myproject] but was not handled in user code

Additional information: The request was aborted: The connection was closed
unexpectedly."

Any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve this?

Regards,
Salman