Hi

 My use case is to index and able to query different languages in solr which
are not in-built languages supported by solr. How can i implement this ?

My input document consists of different languages in a field. I came across
"Solr in action" book with searching content in multiple languages i.e.,
chapter 14. For built in languages i have implemented this approach. But for
languages like Tamil, how to implement? Do i need to find for filter classes
of that particular language or any libraries in specific.

Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.