We get this error on one of our nodes:

Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: There is conflicting
information about the leader of shard: shard2 our state says:
http://server01:8983/solr/collection/ but zookeeper says:
http://server02:8983/collection/

Then I noticed this in the log:

] o.a.s.c.c.ZkStateReader Load collection config
from:/collections/collection
2016-02-09 00:09:56.763 INFO  (qtp1037197792-12) [   ]
o.a.s.c.c.ZkStateReader path=/collections/collection configName=collection
specified config exists in ZooKeeper

We have a clusterstate.json file left over from 4.X. I read this thread and
the first comment or two suggested that clusterstate.json is now broken up
and refactored into the collections' configuration:

http://grokbase.com/t/lucene/solr-user/152v8bab2z/solr-cloud-does-not-start-with-many-collections

So should we get rid of the clusterstate.json file or keep it? We have 4
Solr VMs in our devops environment. They have 2 CPUs and 4GB of RAM. There
are about 7 collections shared between then, but all are negligible (like a
few hundred kb each) except for one which is about 22GB.

Thanks,

Mike