through use jaas-configuration through java API connectivity.

System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config", "location of jaas
configration file");
HttpClientUtil.setConfigurer(new Krb5HttpClientConfigurer());

add above two lines when your creating solr cloud

you can find jaas conf information at

http://www.cloudera.com/documentation/archive/search/1-3-0/Cloudera-Search-User-Guide/csug_using_kerberos.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,