On 2/26/2016 9:22 AM, Merlin Morgenstern wrote:
> during the nutch run there are no activites inside the logfile as it seems.

Are you looking at the actual *logfile*, or the "Logging" tab in the
admin UI?  The Logging tab will only show you entries that are at least
WARN severity.  Most of what Solr logs is at INFO and will not show up
in the admin UI.

If the logfile doesn't have any activity during the run, then you will
need to ask the nutch mailing list for help, to figure out why it is not
properly sending requests to Solr.  I thought about a firewall, but
you're using localhost, which I would not expect a firewall to block.

Thanks,
Shawn