Hi,

I want to setup ExtendedDisMax in our solr 4.6 server, but I can't seem to find
any example configuration for this. Ie the configuration needed in
solrconfig.xml. In the wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtendedDisMax it
simply says:

"Extended DisMax is already configured in the example configuration, with the
name edismax."

But this is not true for the solrconfig.xml in our setup (it only contains an
example for dismax, not edismax), and I downloaded the latest solr zip file
(solr 5.5.0), and it didn't have either dismax or edismax in any of its
solrconfig.xml files.

Why is it so hard to find this configuration? Am I missing something obvious?

Regards
/Jimi