Hi Michael,
Can you please run query with debug and share title field configuration.

Thanks,
Emir

On 02.03.2016 09:14, michael solomon wrote:
Thanks you, @Doug Turnbull I tried http://splainer.io but it's not for my
query(not explain for the docs..).
here the picture again...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7dnH4rlntJc2ZWdmxMS3RDMGc/view?usp=sharing

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 10:06 PM, Doug Turnbull <
dturnb...@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:

Supposedly Late April, early May. But don't hold me to it until I see copy
edits :) Of course looks like now you can read at least the full ebook in
MEAP form.

-Doug